In Compliance with DOT Regulations - Butane Fuel is Not Included
Premium Cigar/Cigarette Lighter. Comes in Gift Box
Butane Refillable, Adjustable Flame Wheel on Bottom
After you fill the lighter, You Need to Adjust the Wheel
1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, Email us for support
Details: This premium lighter features a ergonomic grip design for easy one-handed and a powerful, triple jet.
**NOTE: Your Mantello Torch Lighter will be shipped WITHOUT butane to comply with DOT and USPS regulations**
Mantello Cigars is your proud and distinguished manufacturer of reliable, high-quality cigar products for the demanding modern world. Mantello Lighters feature robust internal and external design to ensure long-lasting use. Back that up with piezo ignition and ergonomic grip design. Whether you are kicking back at home with a cigar or simply want a sleek on-the-go lighter, This lighter will be your way to go. This refillable butane lighter features easy-to-use ignition and convenient adjustability.
STEPS ON HOW TO REFILL YOUR LIGHTER:
1. Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
2. Turn the flame adjustment Wheel clockwise until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
3. Turn the lighter upside down and insert the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter. It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
4. Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
5. Turn the flame adjustment Wheel back 1/2 turn counterclockwise. Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won't light, turn the adjustment Wheel another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the Wheel in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights.
**Please note: Lighter will not ignite at the lowest setting as there is no butane pressure at that setting**